June 12, 2008

LIFE GOES ON NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS

It was 1 am and I am still awake thinking about my future every minutes, my university thingy and yet I was still able to read Reader's Digest at the same time. Eventually, me and younger sister decided to watch a special version of a drama which I find it very sentimental and touched our heart in fact. ‘One liter of tears’ is the title and this drama is based on a true story about a young teenage girl Aya Ikeuchi who was diagnosed with an incurable disease called Spinocerobellum Degeneration. This fatal illness had changed her life completely from a young healthy bright future girl into a wheel chaired girl who will be unable to speak, write and move gradually waiting for death to get nearer. She has asked herself several times why god had chosen her to hold such painful punishment but in the end she accepted the way she is. In addition, she wrote a diary all about the driving of her life till her last breath and in fact this diary has helped people around her who had the same disease like her and inspired millions of nation. The diary has mentioned how she suffered utterly but her family and friends are the ones who kept her on the run. She never gives up hope and trying hard to do rehabilitation to keep her alive. She also lived her life happily each day trying not to think the consequences and instead allowed the degeneration attacks her brain slowly as she could not help it. Truly I’ve learnt a piece of life facts which I think is something positive and I really wanna share this.
Everyone should learn to respect oneself and accept the way she or he is even though is hard. I know I might sound big and not understanding what he or she felt but this world is filled with unfairness and one should cut the crap out of it and face the music rather than be repentant about it. So don’t blame about oneself or someone else. Keep on living like its heaven cause there is still many people out there who could have been far worse than you. Life is imperfect...You have this and that but she has nothing.. Thus, bare with it..take it as challenges..overcome it and most importantly accept it with open heart. Don’t think why me?? Think what am I supposed to do next.. Step forward not backward regretting the things you have done. Hence, just shit whatever it comes to you. Well, I hope one understands this. Think no more, action is better done.


love,
Mi

No comments: