Time to blog!! I guess I had an awesome going-on yesterday. We had girly talk and stuff in the afternoon, Joe & I were helping Wei to do her blog thingy later. Well check her out at http://wmeiwei.blogspot.com. Thanks to Mi and Lydia Ling. Hail them..haha..Lydia Ling, Wei, Xiang Kitty and myself went for Karaokee and it was pretty chun. Yeah!! We were totally thrilled and spiced up!! Party rocks!!even though is not a genuine one..lols. The good old time seems to happen recently and I really appreciate the moments together. Thanks guys!! I really had fun. Back at home around 8. Later on I went to Lana Tea House to have my favourite mamak style fried mee. Man!! Blasted!! best mamak style ever!! Love it.. Back at home again.. Watched X.O.X.O. Gossip Girl!! Trust me is hell of a great series.. im so loving Chuck and Blair!! I hate Jenny.. afte few episodes of gossip girls I grabbed some old version of Reader’s Digest and read about Princess Diana. Her love life with Prince Charles and her politics, on-off scandals in Buckingham Palace. Finest stories ive read!! Head to slumberland right after the article.
14TH June 08
Happily, I got up around 9 am.. as usual breakfast time!! Forwarded some messages to my besties but no one seemed to reply me. Yupz no breakfast at all..haizz..Come on guys promise I will have my gandum 2 moro..thanks..hehe..Weird activity I had today though,
a.m.
9.00 : Woke up. Forwarded messages to have breakfast..:( no one replied me!
9.30 : Forget bout it. Sleep again
Happily, I got up around 9 am.. as usual breakfast time!! Forwarded some messages to my besties but no one seemed to reply me. Yupz no breakfast at all..haizz..Come on guys promise I will have my gandum 2 moro..thanks..hehe..Weird activity I had today though,
a.m.
9.00 : Woke up. Forwarded messages to have breakfast..:( no one replied me!
9.30 : Forget bout it. Sleep again
p.m
12.00: Staring at my window for half an hour thinking of nothing!! Weird
1.00 : Playing mahjong with my sisters and aunty and my dearest mummy..super weird!! Neways I really had fun..best game ever..Masterminding..Fortunately, It was a fair game. No win no lose..amazing..i should play more often then!!
3.00 : Called Lydia Ling and planned to free myself for some other entertainment. Too bad shes busy. So I continue to play the extraordinary mahjong!!
7.00: Lydia came and pick me up. We went to wei's villa and talk crapss again!!This time along with bee bee thru webcam!! Havin to see her is a golden12.00: Staring at my window for half an hour thinking of nothing!! Weird
1.00 : Playing mahjong with my sisters and aunty and my dearest mummy..super weird!! Neways I really had fun..best game ever..Masterminding..Fortunately, It was a fair game. No win no lose..amazing..i should play more often then!!
3.00 : Called Lydia Ling and planned to free myself for some other entertainment. Too bad shes busy. So I continue to play the extraordinary mahjong!!
oppurnity.
9.00: Wei, Lydia Ling, Kitty and myself went to dunno wat 'Kee' to makan hor fun soup..nice nice..yummwyzz..haha..bump into wei's uncle
and he gave us a treat..free of charge..double yummyzz..lolss
10.00: We went 7 11 to hav some ice creams..i bought double duo cornetto..Excellent!!
10.30: My daddy calls ..Ask me to go home..alamak spoil my mood nia!!
Home aaagainnn!!
Lovely Day,
Mi ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment