Pretty aggressive and fun day I had..lols..the best day I guess ever since im back here..Well I went to wei hse by accidentally just to have a 10 minutes bath before heading to school for some certifying stuff...jokingly Wei charged me 20 cents per session for using her washroom..that was pretty cheap right!! Lolss.. neways thanks a lot I had fun bathin inside rather than outside *raining heavily*..Joe, Wei and myself had some ‘bulletin boards’ discussion = gals talk ..it was pretty bad actually talking about some peeps who cant be mention.. joined by Kitty and Maylynn later on...have we just commited a faux pas?? At least, we had laughed and let loose everything that was hidden inside us..deep deep buried within me..For me I think there is no power on earth that can neutralize the influence of my feelings other than my besties..
Subsequently our next stop was at Hawaii..apalagi?? LAKSA!! Naw..awesome! awesome! I had a scrumptious bowl of laksa with extra fishballs at only RM 3..not to mention amid the mouth-watering ‘loh hon ko’..gosh!! The blended of taste was simply amazing!! The next plan was actually swimming but I din turn up due to some problems where I had some bruises on my body which I dont noe when I got them and I don’t want ppl to see!! They told me it was the early symptom of some disease called ‘leukemia’.. hell yeah rite!! For goodness sake how could you started that kok?? im healthy! im good and im definitely fine! That’s for sure ^_^
Around 8 everyone turn up for badminton..serious is everyone im talking about.. Wei and the gang(us) , LipSheng and the gang, Ben, Kitty and so on.. Cool!! Fantastic!! It was great where some fake badminton match was going on and there was this single badminton match between me and Kitty since tak ada orang mahu main dengan kita berdua... Of all people I lost to a young nooby fella like her!! Holy Christ.. Such an embarrassing moment.. I better go dig a hole and plant myself there..+_+ Crazy crazy nite..the game was unremitting.. Practically, everyone was wide awake and play till 10.00pm straight up.. Along the game.. as usual we chuckle like mad people, yak like idiots, fool around like faichais…
I don’t look back along time anymore but down through it, like water, sometimes this comes to the surface, sometimes that, sometimes nothing, but today I was immensely high and joyful and im pretty sure I had loads of excitements.
Jovial & Contented,
Mi :P
June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment