September 13, 2008

Is My Day

You’re not going to believe how scary people can be nowadays. you can trust nobody, Not even your own roommate.I slept at 6.30 am jus now and I posted this at 8.25 am.Try to guess wat happen in between then? Yeah.. I slept for 30 minutes, and then my mom, dad called me and wished me happy birthday!I put down my phone and continue to have my sweetest dream. So what happen next? There were four intruders who got in and I got kidnap me out of the room. Fortunately, I was on my most decent night wear. *sweats* . It was freaking cold outside and you know what they did to me? Carry me all the way down the stairs and landed me on the grass outside my block where zillions of people had step on….ewww… No way!!! Geezz… There is another group outside waiting to attack me. They splash the whole ‘TONG’ of water and a packet of flour onto me!Im so DARN DIRTY and I was FReeZing and ShakIng and kept shaking. Craziest UTM friends ever.. and BER your the CULPRIT!! I noe it!! You better watch out!!
However it was pretty cool.. I had so much fun..
So yeah, I went back my room… Spotted.!!. X.O.X.O.. is a ‘CHOCOLATE HOUSE’..i repeat is a chocolate house. They knew I like chocolates very much and made one specially for me..awww... Spotted 2!! X.O.X.O a beautifully red hand-made card sited on my greeny pinky bed written JM

It says “hey Jing Mi !! sorry that we purposely did not remember your birthday. We just wanted to make it as special and memorable as possible….
You probably need to go to the toilet to have your shower but before you do that, we just want to let you know that you have been wonderful and amazing. Its been pleasure knowing someone like you. Energetic, joyful, friendly and generous. We hope you like the chocolate house(we spent a long time arranging the chocolates) and hope that you enjoy this special day as much as we do. Your friendship is cherished always."



Indeed it touches my heart deeply. Jus want to tell that you guys were so great and I love you all profoundly and I will definitely reminiscence this birthday forever.
Thats all for now...i guess i better pen-off.. Back to sleep!!

Love,
Mi -9 am-

No comments: