I hate to admit it, but seriously I have to face the music and bid goodbye to the year of teens and say hello to ties. So yeah, im a year older. Well, you’ve got to take my word when I say my birthday celebrations was an awesome one. Dotted with a crazy bunch of course mates where they made a surprised party for me early in the break of day, fool me peculiarly and gave the best presents I ever wished for. A speacial thanks to Ber, Meis and Chiu and peeps..Church friends has been really great too. They dedicated 2 versions of birthday song for me which I think i never heard of and we went to a place called ‘Roost’ and it is sort like of a chilling out place, very woody and sensational kind of feel. Thanks to Pink for the birthday cake, Jon the party-planner,Matt the sexy part-time joker, Josh the full time participant, Eli-the game planner, Lay Ying, Alvin-the immortal of chillitomato sauce drinker, Dan the party crasher and others coz they had really made my day. And yeah we had great time playing cards and snapping the table and screaming. Snap is really a game of sweats *Sweats* -_-!!
Got back around 9.30 and I had a surprised birthday song. From my besties.. All of them from kl.. so LOVELY guys..i miss u all..
Geezz,jingmi is at wonderland around 12.30am...tired i guess....
One of my friend has been calling since yesterday and we promises each other to talk on the phone on my birthday but I forgot to inform about my new number this year and I apologize. I really thought I gave it to you. Neways we did talk on the phone rite? And yeah is only 8.pm in USA dated 13 September 2008 currently. Still my birthday though. We din miss it my dear.
In fact I din expect much from this year celebration at first but it turns out to be a memorable one. Thanks for all the birthday wishes and I appreciate everything you guys have done for me!! *winks*
alrite now!! my 20th Birthday wishlist..
~ first class honour degree~
~ less micro¯o economic stress~
~ study smart but play harder~
~ wish that my parents my family and friends are all in the pink of health~
~ hope that everyone around me is rejoiced and stay cheerful
~ more and more nike's outfit in my wardrobe~
~ more collared shirts since i need them for my class~
~ stay healthy and shine all the time~
~ get involved in more outdoor activities~
~ indulged myself to cell group activities coz cping and jon rockzzz * i love chinping and my cell group*~
~ last but not least, Forever 21 store in Johor please?~
~ okok..ermm..last one here...so yeah i would like to have a better day after every single day
luv,
Mi ~10 am~
i like this tree...
i love each and everyone of you

No comments:
Post a Comment