September 7, 2008

take me there..

And so I had a little chat with Bee, one of my bestie staying and schooling in Singapore now. Talking about her..reminiscing, during my school days, Wei wei and Bee are the only people with motherly character and remain the most rational among us all. She grew up in a family where she is the eldest and of course she thinks ahead before action. Unlike me, the most unfounded one. *sweats*.The finest thing about her is that she loves to cook and usually make new recipes for us. Well, I can still remember each one of us had a scrumptious bowl of spaghetti, sitting down on a round table, laughing ‘hysterically’ coming to no end. She had always showered me with lots of love and mind telling not to do this and that. She took great care of me and I appreciate all the advices and efforts she made for me. How can i ask for more?

Yeah, so Bee don’t isolate me ok?? Next time go clubbing MOS call along Mi.. alrite?? Hahaha. *winks*.Repeat your mistake no more..MIss u..luv ya

No comments: