September 3, 2008

GOTTA HAVE IT..

Get fresh!! Poker cards stuff I shouldn’t sweat.. No matter how many times my friends used to tell me to stop with the cards thingy, I would just turn them down and said “Is my hobby and I like everything about numbered cards. So, stop bugging me with lectures and advices.” I love playing card tricks and I actually learn new trickery before I came back. Well, I’m still a greenhorn in this line. So yeah, I brought my Magic-I “Stripper” card here and im out with my friends and finally let loose of myself. Trust me, the following things are worth all of that energy and time spending on it. Neither is about money, nor whether it is worthwhile or not, the whole point is about relaxing and focusing on something, or anything besides studying and assignments. Lalala..
Talking about my toy ‘Stripper’ I bought that for RM 30 quite sometime ago and is pretty pricey compared to an original set of cards. Stripper looks exactly like Poker cards but different in size and ‘she’ has been with me since half a year ago. This toy is quick - which can trick anyone, anytime at anywhere.. Believe it or not ?? eventually, out of boredom, today, I took ‘her’ out and showed my friends some of my tricks and it was pretty impressive. Woohoo!! Expert on magic investment? Fine, let them think like that!! I dun mind though im only a beginner..
AND SO I spent my whole evening playing card tricks and big2..study leh?? Whateva I dun wanna talk about it anymore..
In the night I went for ‘Habitudes class’ by Eric.. I should say it was very interesting. A talk about ‘Iceberg’ 10% skill and 90% characters.. look wat is inside a thing not the appearance itself. Likewise, the titanic movie, from outside the iceberg might look a bit tiny but underneath it, is bigger than we thought, so people always judge a person from outlook then don’t discover deep deep inside it..and the consequences is it brings chaos and confusion which could turn out to be bad sometimes. Hence, look INSIDE not OUTSIDE!! Faham tak?? Lolzzz..*sweats*



im so liking this talk!! "HABITUDES"


is my group... ber, myself, jon, ben, Rhoda, and peeps.. i cant mention all.. can i? NO!!
woooo... they look so serious.. what am i doin wif my camera then.. i should have been listening too!! na.. i cant help it.. i love taking pictures..
ok thats my stripper.. cool rite?
looks exactly like original poker cards..

ive been playing Big 2 the whole evening!! with siao ting.. kaki judi!! haha..

eventhough she has 4 pieces of 2s i still win her.. CHECK!! im good.. certify!!
lil confused.. she cant hold all the cards on her palm so she put them all on her pillow..
she looks funny aint she?? but i had fun playing with her!!




No comments: