no guys are allowed in thIS photo.. sorry ya!!
man i love the band.. rocking on my nerves!!serious cool!!
we went to the nearest toilet at the mamak stall called Banafe, JB.. look what we found..haha
ai mei's Back!! she brought all of us to dev's favourite spot to have ayam penyek.. Banafe!! man is so delicious..
xiaoting and i
havin ayam penyek under the rain
I WENT HORSEEING WITH BERLINA AND BIRDY SIN
take 1
take 2
take 3 got it!!
I CLIMB TREES JUS TO HAVE SOME RAMBUTANS
I EXPLORE THE NEAREST TOWN WITH SOME MICRO TRENDS GOING_ONS..
Ive change to start afresh with a new set of faces and rules. My state of mind is happiness at the moment..im living far apart from my dearest mum and dad..im all alone doing things that I seldom do in my whole life of 20 years..i seldom do laundry on my own.. at home I would jus throw my clothes at a corner and my mommy would put it in the washing machine and wash for me.. but now I have to do all these things on my own..is kinda stress sometimes..when the washing machine aint workin and you dont even noe how wash those junkies manually using both hands!! GEEZZ.. im NOOB@-@.. Darn it I miss my mommy and daddy..
ive used to ask myself several times at the very beginning when im here , is this what I want? Is that thing going to make me happy? It seems to be a vicious circle for me, because last time my life was a better one, now it is not.. somehow ive lost the appeal, just when I met new friends, I thought it was going to make me thrilled but that was only for a short time, and soon I became unhappy again…where does it end?? I guess the answer is simple.. it ends exactly where it starts. I shouldn’t be mommy’s gal anymore, I should have done all things and learnt all basics of life when im on my own. Slowly too, Im on my way searching for new friends, new activities, new peeps, new relationships, for me this is full time happiness searching.
Looking back at what ive had or what I did in my life that really made me comfortable and homely, whateva it was, can I have it again? Can I reproduce that sort of feelings and pleasure ? I think the answer depends on my own because my future happiness belongs to me, only I can make myself happy..all I need at this moment is time..
TIME!! TIME!! TIME!! i need more and more of it.. Admit it.. time is expensive.. more precious than money I guess…Time to work, Time to study, Time to play, Time for you, Time for me..How can I get more of it?? What I do which I think is more healthier is to do some beneficial and crazy stuff in just one or two extra hours everyday.. well I did!! I climb trees, I sing, I play violin,I gossips, I did some service for church, I play volleyball, I rants like jerks, I explore town with RM 15 in my pocket , I hike, and la la la…
ive used to ask myself several times at the very beginning when im here , is this what I want? Is that thing going to make me happy? It seems to be a vicious circle for me, because last time my life was a better one, now it is not.. somehow ive lost the appeal, just when I met new friends, I thought it was going to make me thrilled but that was only for a short time, and soon I became unhappy again…where does it end?? I guess the answer is simple.. it ends exactly where it starts. I shouldn’t be mommy’s gal anymore, I should have done all things and learnt all basics of life when im on my own. Slowly too, Im on my way searching for new friends, new activities, new peeps, new relationships, for me this is full time happiness searching.
Looking back at what ive had or what I did in my life that really made me comfortable and homely, whateva it was, can I have it again? Can I reproduce that sort of feelings and pleasure ? I think the answer depends on my own because my future happiness belongs to me, only I can make myself happy..all I need at this moment is time..
TIME!! TIME!! TIME!! i need more and more of it.. Admit it.. time is expensive.. more precious than money I guess…Time to work, Time to study, Time to play, Time for you, Time for me..How can I get more of it?? What I do which I think is more healthier is to do some beneficial and crazy stuff in just one or two extra hours everyday.. well I did!! I climb trees, I sing, I play violin,I gossips, I did some service for church, I play volleyball, I rants like jerks, I explore town with RM 15 in my pocket , I hike, and la la la…

No comments:
Post a Comment