August 11, 2008

alive again!!

APPle bottom jeans .. Boots wif the fur.. the whole world is looking at her.. she hit the floor.. next thing u noe.. she got low low low…
Celebrated Dev’s belated birthday party at a bar called ‘The Bali’.. overviewing Selat Tebrau.. Spore is right opposite us!!.. a very nice and exotic place.. pretty cool songs.. .. I was hoping to rock till I drop.. but the biggest problem is that the dance floor is under construction!! BAD.. BAD.. BAD honestly, it is so not like me last night.. i used to dance anywherei like whether is on chairs, stage , even without dance floor but last night I was pretty shy.. haha.. this always happen when it is no more your territory..lolzz.. but I have fun though.. especially when it comes to dare... ChinPing and MeiChing were the worst victims.. lalaalalala.. pity them la.. I wasn’t dared coz im pretty good at this kinda game.. Hail Mi@@

ber and i..


berbabe and chicky chin ping


sweetymeiching..ber.. and hottie chin ping
mosiee and i
xiaoting and i
kissable??? no way..
oops.. i tertinggal u la ber!! haha

aimei babe and i again
is aimei dev and i
jon jon and i
happily ever after..
blurreddd..
leo is shuffling but i accidentally blurred it!!

No comments: