I missed you… I hope that would be the last comment you ever written to me coz is different when it comes from you.. There was only a blink of memoirs between us so i wanna save the best…. I cannot remember the last time we pulled each others hair but I guess that would be at mamaks.. I can’t recall when was the last time we gossip about others.. but I do remember holding your hands whenever I need them every time im fearful, I can imagine your voice yakking like idiots, barely though…. I can envision you when you were scared… I can remember the moments of us in the car for few hours just to chat and talk about stuff... I remember the last hug you ever gave me… the last time I cried in front of you...
In more than a week, ill be in university and you will be across the sea. Ill have images and photos with me as reminders of our fun, but ill have another memory - the two of us at different ends of life. Will it remind me to slow down? No I guess… will I have enough time to go park with you? No I guess…the sharp salt air of the living sea mingles with odour of decay.. all around is life and death, and every fresh tide bring changes.. the moments of my life trickle through my fingers like sand, grain by grain. I wanna save them seriously I do, to stop the time, but all I could do is to give value to each simple moment. The sea is teaching me that I dun have the time. Im sorry and I apologize. Im leaving on 28th and you on 30th . But one thing for sure, you were once my buddy and will always always be.
Solemn,
Mi.
June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment