Finally, I was able to chat with joe couple minutes ago, geezz ..the time wasnt right for both of us at all..she onlines I was out..I online she was away!! Alamak tak ada jodoh langsung!!funny though :)
Nawww..It is about 11.00 pm only ..Im already tired and exhausted..Daily activities must have been intoxicating my body.. I knew that im pushing myself too hard to entertain others but Im cool with that..At least i did enjoy..*whistling*
Phewwwee... Im gonna pack my bags and some of my stuff later and ready to head back..I miss my home, especially my daddy, it has been a long long time since I last saw him..that would be a month ago..I miss my family and friends..and food of coz..oh my! im so excited!! 'sg nibong charrrrr kuey teowwww, laksaaaaaa, cheeeeeeee cheong fennnnnn'. Goshhh..overwhelming!!Im going to stuff myself with food when im back then since I rarely get nice food here and plus my body is getting weak and I just cant figure it out why.People are growing but I think im shrinking..+_+malnutrition I thought so..who knows?? lalalalalalala..God knows!! Anyways, ill be coming to subang in another week to finish my unfinished problems..lifes like that..I guess....
Darn!! Im tired of punching keyboards.. Alright!! alright!! let me pen down my last sentence..okok..Attention to fellow friends in TI-------->that would be my chimuisss,you gals better plan something to welcome Mi back :P lolzz..Here I come!! Bandar Bersejarah Teluk Intan!! haha...
Lovely,
Mi ^_^
June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment