I starting to miss everyone knowing that im leaving in another two days. Even though we meet each other day after day I felt even lonelier.. I don’t know and I don’t get it.. somehow, im so clingy especially towards my besties.. I love them dearly and I believe that devoid of them im no one..they have helped me to relieve the gloom of my dark hours and they are so ready to enjoy with me while we walk into the sunshine..they flooded the mansion of my life.. slowly growing inside me.. I’ve always asked myself what would I be without them..truly, my heart has a special room left just for them.. Not even a soul can replace or enter it …NO ONE, ever!!
Long, long time ago three of them has left us for futher study.. another one has already migrated to Spore sort of…Now, one more has gone too also for the sake of future and I hope she can cope up with the surrounding in Labuan, Sabah.. Wish u luck babe!! Please take good care of yourself!! Two more days in advanced the four of them will be leaving for university too… I guess everyone will be disappeared from this memorable town soon…deadly, im living in a constant fear..it is a strange fact but it is true that im in thoughts of doubt and worry..worry will they ever come back here?? Worry that I would lose them one day.. shaken off to no ending.. I fear!!
For me friendship is like a breathing rose with sweets in every fold. All the reminiscences will stay forever but I know we must be able to scatter the flowers as we go on, for we will never go over the same road again I guess.. yet Im praying hard that all of us would yearn for each other very much..
Im earning lessons of life day by day, but I think like a small kid even until now.. I wanna grow alone however I just cant make it!! im trying hard still I failed.. By hook or by crook I want someone to be with me by my side like a partner, supporting me.. I really need you.. I guess im not a Virgo.. hell yeah.. Virgo is very independent and don’t use to stick around people.. unlike me too adhere to peeps in all circumstances. Even makan, I would want a person tell me to do so!! What am I?? Who am i?? I cant figure it out.. All I know what I want is about having fun and fun and just fun! life is about entertaining yourself.. nothing else!! I don’t think much and I presume that’s the reason why im becoming so... I cant help it!! Im waiting for a bigwig, a saviour saving me from these agony.. still waiting….
Cheerless and reminiscing,
Mi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment