Current time 0400…
At this hour, everyone in my house including myself starts running around like mad people helping my younger sister to load her stuff into the car as she will be starting her school today entering a new stage of life in college. Later on futhering her study in UK majoring in engineering. Which means we will be apart starting from the counting of today onwards. Is very meaningful yet sad to me!! As an earlier plan, ill be joining my elder sister to send her off but everything just screwed up when my dad told me that I must stay to finish up my university thingy today including medical check up and meeting up seniors along with him. Im sorry I cant be there with u my lil sis!! She’s young, smart and pretty innocent and blur in doing stuff. Way too honest!!! Im going to miss you even though at times I felt like swearing you, at times I felt like smashing your face, at times I felt like picking a fist fight with you, which at times also both of us were rough to each other. Im really sorry for being irritable and grouchy when sometimes I get so angry and upset I don’t know what comes over me. I apologize for not being there with you whenever you need help as you solved everything including my problems by yourself. I guess im not fit to be a good sister. But I had tried my best to be one these few days by giving the best to you.. including the color of our laptops.*haighing*.. J I wanted the green pc so badly but alas I took the pink one instead for I really wish u would the best memory of both of us sharing the same model of it. Bon voyage my dearest sister. Good luck in your future undertakings.
Mixture cries of happiness and sorrow leaving behind mum and dad. Well, I knew the family are stepping further away from each other. Long long distance apart….is normal be sad and heartrending sometimes but I guess we wont be able to glance through our childhood days anymore. All we could do is to reminiscence the flash of our infancy forever and ever. Peace out gal!! rock on!!
Blended,
Mi
June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment