Kids are getting smarter nowadays and so their demands for their birthdays which is completely different from what i had almost 20 years ago! Kid's birthday parties has become a huge and must event in every family starting from decor, gifts, and the cake. Every thing has just got to be right on time and right venue =). I still remember, my first birthday celebration was when I was 5 years old. I had only this simple cake, topped with Jerry the mouse (my favourite childhood cartoon character) that made the birthday party a special and memorable one which is why I can still remember until now.
Last Saturday, I attended my favourite nephew 3 years old birthday party, and I find it quite interesting! Kid's favourites are no more the no-dialougue kind of cartoons that we used to like for instance 'Tom and Jerry' 'Tweety Bird' 'Road Runner' 'Daffy Duck' and 'Popeye The Sailorman' ! They are crazy about superheroes and action figurines with gadgets and vehicles like Fireman Sam and Jupiter, Bob the Builder with his efficient gadgets, Ben 10 and his super cool watch I guess, Buzz Lightyear and many more. They can even tell stories and all about the characters that they like. Well, I dont think I can tell what was Tom and Jerry trying to do back then. As much as I can do was laugh till my ass off! Haha. Unlike my nephew Max which is one of the smart kid! At only 3 years old, he can tell stories about what his favourite character Fireman Sam does already! Soon after I watched it, I realised that, these animation or cartoons is very high quality and has been produced very well. The scripts are very good with some interesting storylines. Guess that is why kids seems to be smarter nowadays.
No-dialogue cartoons Vs Superheroes modern series!3 years old Max,
Birthday party at Taman Tun.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment