May 8, 2010

Short Trip!

Three of us went crazy yesterday heading straight to genting highlands in the midnight just for the sake of "Fun". Genting HIghlands a place of cool air and breeze that can relaxes one's mind is indeed a place of leisure and good aroma. This place is also dubbed the "City of Entertainment" as it has the only legal land-based casino.

It was an amusing tour where tuck loong, wei and myself got ourselves stuck in the casino for few hours. Our is to watch Tuck loong's bet, making sure that he did not spill his money away. I just thought that gambling is just a game to afford short term satisfaction whereby there will be nothing in return! I bet if you win from any games, you would just flung the money unwisely or keep gambling until you acknowledge the word LOSE, and if ever you were unlucky to lose everything you will blame yourself with "Why did not I just stop?". So i guess eventually no point depositing your money into an account which you had no idea whether will you be able to get it back in adjacent.

Never mind overall indeed, i had so much fun breathing the coolness of night before heading back home. I told myself , "Ahhh, I've been to Genting!".

No comments: