August 3, 2008

About Mi

There i was walking alone along the pathway to my block from PSZ when i started to think out aloud again..A sudden sadness struck my heart.. i don't remember when was the last time i had a face-to-face conversation with my friends... Now we are far far away apart and I am going stir crazy. It is times like this I miss my best friends, it tears me up sometimes. I couldnt recall when was the last time we hang out and having fruitjuice togeta or playing cards or talking craps and gossips in the confession room. Talking about all the history we have in that small lil town, i reminisce.Sometimes,even when I am so happy and content with my life I feel alone. Maybe just the memories biting me from all those 16 years when we were together. Enough of ranting, maybe my friends would think im still a kid but i miss you all dearly and thats a fact. Right now, im still finding myself a hard time fitting in the mainstream without you gals..

love always,
Mi

No comments: