July 26, 2008

VOLLEyball rocks but it sucks at the same time!!

Volleyball training has been really hard for me these few weeks. Every day at 5 after my classes!! Imagine that?? The first few days of training was very fun.. Berlina, birdy Sin, xiaoting and yana were enjoying the game.. but as days passes by it has been really solid due to our assignments and projects and cocus.. yesterday, i did training alone coz others were so busy. ‘digging’ ‘spiking’ and setting again but this time under the rain. Why did I put myself into such predicament!!. Am I doing the right thing?? I wanna quit.. is a death working out!! NAWWW…. I cant jus stop halfway through?? Ive been doing durable training the whole damn week!! I cant let myself down though..
Anyways , the coach was one of the main reason im stayin in the team. He is hell of a great guy. He was not angry at all although birdy and I skipped two classes of training continuosly. the only thing that came out from his mouth was “Do u still want to be in the team for the SUKAM”.. I answered yes! oh god !! that is not what I wanna say.. it was supposed to be a no!! “ Good !! im glad to hear that, I appreciate it. Now go digging”he said.
I guess the training was tough coz my college has been cap for the best volleyball team in UTM every year .. all stars volleyballers.. help me!! My hands are badly ‘ruined’ .. seriously injured..

volleyball trainning with the guys is the toughest !! they are way too good!! SICK




No comments: