July 14, 2008

updated again!! pictures!!

Saturday
Had a great msn chat wif him while enjoying my coffee and toast at Old Town KL. He and I missed the great taste of Old Town’s coffee. He cant have it anymore like he used to but I do. I guess im going to have it on his behalf. It was 5 degree Celsius in Gold Coast and he is freaking cold there.I wish I could be there. Well, he said it again to me the same sentence but is in letters. I missed you too but I dun feel like I used to. I guess everything is over. Im pretty sure im giving up hope and I will not cling to it anymore. I kept thinking if I were there on his last day, will things change? No!! What is yours is yours and what is not meant to be yours it will never be. Suck it up gal! Forget about it!

Sunday
I took 9.30 am bus back to uni and im dead pissed with the bus driver. The bus was sluggy and dawdling all the way to johor!! I reached the campus at around 6 pm!!! Darn it.. holy Christ can you imagine that? Im already at Australia if I take flight. Half of my precious day were gone. I was supposed to do my kayak at 5 pm and everything was screwed!! Fuck the damn conductor and the ramshackle bus!
However, my night were brightened though by the invitation to Borneo Peeps gathering. It was really cool and I got to know like so many people from Sarawak and Sabah and many of mistakenly thot I am Bumis too since the first day I stepped my feet here at UTM . They actually thought I am mixed Sarawakian Chinese coz like they said I have the look there .haha.. I should take that as a compliment.
There were games and ice breaking and it was totally fun. Im having a great time and moment wif Berlina, Aimei –hyperactive and gorgeous grads-, Jon-funniest guy in utm so far-, Chin pei, estee lauder model aka final civil engineer scholar, Moses- the cool cutie Indian Chinese mix- meeting up this people today had sort of neutralize my rage. Thanks to Ber.

damn it!! im late for class.. i will upload more pics next time!! i can manage to upload these few pics..








the estee lauder model, chin pei!! shes hot!!

the BOrneo Peeps gathering

calm down jon!! the game belum start lagi!!

chinpei, aimei myself and berlina!

xiaoting n i

my best dirty birdy buddy sin..

pose lagi?? entahlah cincai pose je le!!

deng deng and i

my roommate wei yen!!

agents!! they are the one who look after us durin orientation!! Jo!!spot him!! lolzz.. dont u think he looks like dinesh??


hiking at dunno wat Cerap mount!!

i find this tree interesting..

is really cold up there!!



is utm down there..isnt it huge??

spot my kayak..the photographer aint that good!! hehe

smallest kayak harbour i ever seen!! muahaha..spot the cafeteria is really nice to take a sip a coffee!! marvellous!!

hiking pics again!! is so cold.. breezeee n breathtaking!! my leg really hurts that moment but i still hike.. cant jus roll myself down the hill though


creams all over my face.. kena attack badly!!

pose pose pose!!

wat r doing?? omg!!


the sunset is smiling ?? saw that>>:)





the executives to be!!

agents tryin to act cool!!





No comments: