July 19, 2008

more and more fun!!

I really had fun!!went hiking at Balai Cerap again. This time with horng ern chunwai gary and Aaron.. Haha. I was being silly I guess coz I jog all the way up the hill but walk down the hill?? I should have walk up and jog down instead rite?? Wtf!!But I did enjoy my day on top of the hill though!! We had few hours chat on the grass and I got to noe them even deeper.. well im the only marketing peep there. the others are all civil engineers. Haigh.. im the weirdo!! Darn it.. but I dun really give a damn anyways.. as long as I have fun!! . geez…i had sort of like became the photographer instead of being photographed coz im the only one whose havin the camera phone with Cybershot. Tak fairnya!!
Jon Berlina Aimei huishi and myself went out for dinner.I had a scrumptious plate of minced pork Ramen!! Greatest Babi I ever had!!
At night pula we had this birthday celebration at the nearest KTHO mamak stall. It was Goh’s birthday.. 2nd year civil engineer senior. We dun really noe him but myself berlina birdy sin and xiaoting were sort of stuck there. haha..
The saddest part !! Haizz.. ber and and I were booked the whole weekend and wer caught between AIESEC COLOURS or KOTA TINGGI waterfalls.. holy Christ I love waterfalls!! Damn it.. can I go both?? I wanna go both badly!! Im wedged!! Which one!! Someone, cut me into half pls!!!


Here are some pics taken!!
monkeys!! haha

reachin!! few more steps to go!!

OMG !!u guys share the same towel.. ewww!!!


the couples.. haha.. chunwai and horng ern

gary wat r doin?.. buddha peace??


civil engineers.. im the weird one!

Aaron Ho-mix Chinese Punjabi- 'The Chap Chong'haha..

Angry huh?? is chun wai hu called u chap chong.. we dont!! lolss

indulging myself into photographing!!

who is better??

i guess hes better!! lolss..


lets drift JOn!! lolss go go go!!

ber is blur.. wat am i thinking ??.. jus havin some fun though!

Aimei and her new hairstyle.. cleopetra the second??

im sorry peeps.. i did candid again!!



the birthday boy..





Din noe there is a sk8ter club here in utm!!

Sk8ter Bois!!

No comments: