June 16, 2008

TRA LALALA..LOADED WIF FUN!!

Today, was a good remedy and I can absolutely assure that. I spent my whole afternoon engaging with a bunch of crazy friends. First that would be my bestie Joanne Ling. I raweddd at her house the whole afternoon doing nothing but illusioning over something stupid. Well happiness is in the journey, not in the destination right? Honestly I can’t recall back far enough to a time when I started to indulge in the foolish habit of going to someone’s residence without intention.. yeah that’s me anyway.. cant fix it though!!..I enjoy doing it despite the fact that is quite intimidating sometimes.. sorry my friends. :) make each day a rich, full day.. yeah we did!! In the evening, Joe and Wei planned to go Angsoka for swimming.. I went along with them joined by Ben and Jon. We head to angsoka but unfortunately the swimming pool was chock-full with idiots. So they decided to change the location to LPC. Another snag was brought up when all of them finally agree to swim there. Membership matters!! Haizz.. one member is only allowed for two. But we have more than that.. Gosh!! Luckily our future surgeon, Tan LipSheng agreed to swim along. So myself,Wei,Joe,Ben,Jon,Lippy, and not forgetting Weng Loon went LPC alas. They had loads of fun swimming and chatting while I sit by the pool side doing some ‘Reading Digesting’ due to some girl’s problem.. you know!! something that drop by every month..Neways it was totally fun, tranquil, calm.. resting and indulging myself into every article..Oddly, whenever im reading that book..i had this strong vigorous minds that are intend upon seeing the happening and stories converted into reality of myself. That’s where I started to learn better of another me.

As dark drawing nearer, all of them finished up their last lap and head for dinner around 9.00 pm. We had our meal at the nearest and most usual café that we hang out frequently, Polywatta. Heart to heart gossip and yak are never ending between us..haha..hell right!! We chat and gobbled frenziedly. Lols. Then, Joe,Wei myself Jon and Ben loiter around 7 11. They had Cornetto ice cream again..bored!! We saw few jerks buying some condoms and they are morons. Nosy parker them..haha..Head home afterthat..Great venture I had and immensely contented. Naww, I believe that as long as friendship still lies within us, we cant get away from real enjoyment of life. So treasure your friends dearly if your seeking for happiness.. The truth is that very few people ever had friends like what I have now.. and im concerned every parts of them. Seriously I do!!



Do all the good you can
By all the means you can
In all the ways you can
In all places you can
At all times you can
To all friends you can
As long as ever you can


Luv,
Mi ^_^

No comments: