June 3, 2008

ReT@rdS

Oh gosh ..I'm so lazy..just got up from my slumber land...and is Tuesday..I'm getting retarded!!!..I've got nothing else better to do then...why not blog!! ishh..apa nak tulis ni????
Lets talk about yesterday, since it is still fresh on my mind...2nd of June..well its Thomas Lian Tzeming's birthday..friend of mine..a very good one instead..way too good..we both got to know in quite a surprising way..Back to last year..*reminiscing*..the first place we met and learn about each other was in the Friday's kitchen i guess..dia tu chef *konon* tapi the funniest thing about him is dia tu cut his bloody hand on the first day of work itself..FIRST DAY!! Pertama kali guna pisau rasanya..The news was spread to the whole restaurant in a split second , few minutes saje.. imagine that!! From that moment, he actually became the superstar of Fridays kitchen..Eventually, he and I started to get close as we both love to bullshit and gossip about others..Hell yeah we are two of a kind!!Cakap tak berhenti..haha..i found my replica i thought so..Seriously,tak pernah berhenti langsung!!! NON STOP..Even when he was driving us home..All the way from the car park untill he reaches his home..Incredible!! Nevertheless, that is what i like about him i think..he had shared the good and bad day with me..Ive put my shoulder on him a couple times..always lend his hands whenever im in need..thanks a lot buddy!! He talks whenever he feels like, he do whatever he wanna do, he live his life like heaven on earth..I always believe my life supposed to be this .."What goes around, comes around"..Soon he will be leaving for Australia for futher study in just a few weeks time..and im sorry i cant promise you that i will there at the airport..'IM REALLY SORRY'..Anyways wish u luck in future and hope that you will always in pink..Stay healthy, stay cool and stay brave *smiling sheepishly*.. Navin and I shall pray for you i guess :P... And another thing!!! Pls dont ask my dearest mum to club with you anymore ..Damn paiseh ...That is so embarassing!!! hahaha..ROFL.. Geezzzz..You Are So Sick!!..

Itu saja le saya nak tulis...just to kill my boredom ^-^

BEST OF LUCK THOMAS LIAN TZEMING...

Forever,
jingmi

No comments: